About this book
Pediatric Injury Biomechanics: Archive and Textbook consolidates and describes the current state of the art in pediatric injury biomechanics research in the automotive crash environment. Written by the most respected scientists in the field, the objective of this ground-breaking project is to provide a comprehensive archive and analysis of pediatric injury biomechanics research; to be the go-to reference for the epidemiology of motor vehicle related childhood injury data, pediatric anthropometry, pediatric biomechanical properties, tissue tolerance, and computational models. This book provides essential information needed by researchers working in the field of pediatric injury including those involved in rulemaking activities, injury criteria development, child dummy development, and child injury interventions development.
In addition to the text, a companion archive will include valuable information and tools to assist in the identification of gaps in research and future research directions.This living document will be regularly updated with current research and advancements in pediatric injury biomechanics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-4154-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-4153-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-4154-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site