Table of contents
About this book
This is the final volume of a triad of works by Jan Awrejcewicz (this third book with Zbigniew Koruba) devoted to classical mechanics. Classical Mechanics: Mechanics and Mechatronics presents a unique approach to studying mechanical and electromagnetic processes occurring in applied mechanics and mechatronics with emphasis on theory, modeling, and analysis and control of gyropscopic devices, including military applications. This volume address a wide spectrum of graduate students, postgraduate students, researchers, and instructors from the field of mechanics, this volume, and has a strong focus on advanced applications that will be of particular use and interest to engineers and designers practicing in the mechanical/mechatronic industry.
Chapter 1 deals with dynamics in mechatronic systems. Dynamics of a rigid spherical body is studied in Chapter 2 with emphasis on applications. Chapters 3 and 4 are dedicated to the theory, evolution, and dynamics and control of the gyroscope and Chapter 5 focuses on gyroscopic control in the self-guidance systems of flying objects.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3978-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3977-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3978-3
- Series Print ISSN 1571-8689
- Series Online ISSN 1876-9896
- About this book