About this book
Antifreeze Solutions in Home Fire Sprinkler Systems examines the usage of antifreeze solutions in residential sprinklers, and analyzes their effectiveness in controlling a fire condition and aiding in containment. The book also investigates the possibility of a large-scale ignition occurring from solutions of varying mixtures, and proposes the optimal ones for reducing flammability.
Antifreeze Solutions in Home Fire Sprinkler Systems is designed for practitioners as a reference guide for handling antifreeze solutions in residential sprinkler systems. Researchers working in a related field will also find the book valuable.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3840-3
- Copyright Information Fire Protection Research Foundation 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3839-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3840-3
- Series Print ISSN 2193-6595
- Series Online ISSN 2193-6609
- Buy this book on publisher's site