Table of contents
About this book
Time-of-Flight Cameras and Microsoft Kinect™ closely examines the technology and general characteristics of time-of-flight range cameras, and outlines the best methods for maximizing the data captured by these devices. This book also analyzes the calibration issues that some end-users may face when using these type of cameras for research, and suggests methods for improving the real-time 3D reconstruction of dynamic and static scenes.
Time-of-Flight Cameras and Microsoft Kinect™ is intended for researchers and advanced-level students as a reference guide for time-of-flight cameras. Practitioners working in a related field will also find the book valuable.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3807-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3806-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3807-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8112
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8120
- Buy this book on publisher's site