Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book presents cutting edge advances on Yersinia discussed on the 10th International Symposium on Yersinia held in Recife, Brazil 23-27 October 2010.
The 42 chapters written by top scientists from around the world features reviews and research articles distributed into 8 topic areas: Evolution; Epidemiology; Detection, Diagnosis and Identification; Immune Response; Pathogenesis and Transmission; Metabolic and Pathogenicity Factors; Regulation; and Approaches to New Therapies.
A must read for researchers in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3560-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3561-7
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598