Table of contents
About this book
Nonlinear Analysis: Stability, Approximation, and Inequalities presents some of the most recent results in the field of nonlinear analysis. Dedicated to Themistocles M. Rassias on the occasion of his 60th birthday, this volume contains 44 articles on various developments in the field, pertaining to subjects such as the stability of functional equations, variational systems, geometric analysis, analytic inequalities, approximation theory and optimization, as well as their applications. Many of the chapters are related to the seminal contributions of Th. M. Rassias and are based upon his initial findings.
This book is well suited to researchers working in nonlinear analysis and approximation theory, differential equations, variational analysis, optimization and their applications, and also to mathematically oriented engineers. It can be used as a valuable source of supplementary material for graduate research and course work.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3498-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3497-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3498-6
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Buy this book on publisher's site