About this book
Lithium-Ion Batteries Hazard and Use Assessment examines the usage of lithium-ion batteries and cells within consumer, industrial and transportation products, and analyzes the potential hazards associated with their prolonged use. This book also surveys the applicable codes and standards for lithium-ion technology.
Lithium-Ion Batteries Hazard and Use Assessment is designed for practitioners as a reference guide for lithium-ion batteries and cells. Researchers working in a related field will also find the book valuable.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3486-3
- Copyright Information Fire Protection Research Foundation 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-3485-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-3486-3
- Series Print ISSN 2193-6595
- Series Online ISSN 2193-6609
- Buy this book on publisher's site