About this book
The revised and extended papers collected in this volume represent the cutting-edge of research at the nexus of electrical engineering and intelligent systems. They were selected from well over 1000 papers submitted to the high-profile international World Congress on Engineering held in London in July 2011. The chapters cover material across the full spectrum of work in the field, including computational intelligence, control engineering, network management, and wireless networks. Readers will also find substantive papers on signal processing, Internet computing, high performance computing, and industrial applications.
The Electrical Engineering and Intelligent Systems conference, as part of the 2011 World Congress on Engineering was organized under the auspices of the non-profit International Association of Engineers (IAENG). With more than 30 nations represented on the conference committees alone, the Congress features the best and brightest scientific minds from a multitude of disciplines related to engineering. These peer-reviewed papers demonstrate the huge strides currently being taken in this rapidly developing field and reflect the excitement of those at the frontiers of this research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-2317-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-2316-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-2317-1
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site