Table of contents
About this book
Increasing demand for and awareness of the applications of nanotechnology in medicine has resulted in the emergence of a new fast-growing multidisciplinary area - nanomedicine. This book offers comprehensive knowledge of and diverse perspectives on nanomedicine through two independent volumes. It aims to bridge the gap between nanotechnology and medicine through contributions by world-renowned experts from wide range of backgrounds including academia, industry, professional consultancy, and government agencies.
Each contribution integrates knowledge from a wide range of areas to present the fundamentals of new applications and products of nanomedicine, as well as an outlook for the future. This book can well serve as a reference and guide for students, academics, researchers, scientists, engineers, clinicians, government researchers, and healthcare professionals.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-2140-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-2139-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-2140-5
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5744
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7976
- About this book