Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book brings together a selection of the best papers from the thirteenth edition of the Forum on specification and Design Languages Conference (FDL), which was held in Southampton, UK in September 2010. FDL is a well established international forum devoted to dissemination of research results, practical experiences and new ideas in the application of specification, design and verification languages to the design, modelling and verification of integrated circuits, complex hardware/software embedded systems, and mixed-technology systems.
- Covers design verification, automatic synthesis and mechanized debug aids;
- Includes language-based modeling and design techniques for embedded systems;
- Covers design, modeling and verification of mixed physical domain and mixed signal systems that include significant analog parts in electrical and non-electrical domains;
- Includes formal and semi-formal system level design methods for complex embedded systems based on the Unified Modelling Language (UML) and Model Driven Engineering (MDE).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-1427-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-1426-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-1427-8
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119