Table of contents
About this book
Nonlinear Systems and Methods For Mechanical, Electrical and Biosystems presents topics observed at the 3rd Conference on Nonlinear Science and Complexity(NSC), focusing on energy transfer and synchronization in hybrid nonlinear systems. The studies focus on fundamental theories and principles,analytical and symbolic approaches, computational techniques in nonlinear physical science and mathematics. Broken into three parts, the text covers:\
- Parametrical excited pendulum, nonlinear dynamics in hybrid systems, dynamical system synchronization and (N+1) body dynamics as well as new views different from the existing results in nonlinear dynamics.
- Mathematical methods for dynamical systems including conservation laws, dynamical symmetry in nonlinear differential equations and invex energies.
- Nonlinear phenomena in physical problems such as solutions, complex flows, chemical kinetics, Toda lattices and parallel manipulator.
This book is useful to scholars, researchers and advanced technical members of industrial laboratory facilities developing new tools and products.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Dynamical Systems and Methods
Albert C. J. Luo
José António Tenreiro Machado
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-0454-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4614-0453-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4899-9090-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4614-0454-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XI, 348
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Vibration, Dynamical Systems, Control
Classical and Continuum Physics
Mathematical Modeling and Industrial Mathematics
Computational Science and Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From the reviews:
“The reviewed proceedings of the 3rd conference in nonlinear science and complexity is devoted to dynamical systems and their applications to nonlinear phenomena in natural sciences, paying attention both to fundamental theories and principles and analytical and computational techniques in nonlinear physical science and mathematics. … The book is useful for theoretical mathematicians and physicists as well as for applied mathematicians, especially those interested in nonlinear phenomena.” (Boris V. Loginov, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1244, 2012)