Table of contents
About this book
New and fully updated to cover the last 10 years of accessibility research published since the first edition, this book covers key areas of evaluation and methodology, client-side applications, specialist and novel technologies, along with initial appraisals of disabilities. It provides comprehensive coverage of Web accessibility research.
Building on the first, this second edition places more focus on Mobile Web technologies, Web applications, the Internet of Things and future developments where the Web as we know it is blending into infrastructure, and where Web based interface design has become predominant.
Written by leading experts in the field, it provides an overview of existing research and also looks at future developments, providing a much deeper insight than can be obtained through existing research libraries, aggregations, or search engines. In tackling the subject from a research rather than a practitioner standpoint, scientists, engineers and postgraduate students will find a definitive and foundational text that includes field overviews, references, issues, new research, problems and solutions, and opinions from industrial experts and renowned academics from leading international institutions including W3C, Google, IBM, and CMU, Colorado and Lisbon Universities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-7440-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Ltd., part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-7439-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-7440-0
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Series Online ISSN 2524-4477
- Buy this book on publisher's site