About this book
This updated volume provides the current knowledge on the diagnosis, treatment, management, and prevention of pressure ulcers. Chapters on the early detection of pressure ulcers, negative pressure therapy, pressure ulcers in pediatric patients, adjunctive therapies, surgical management of pressure ulcers, and innovation in pressure ulcer research and practice are included.
This second edition aims to be the primary reference for pressure ulcers from diagnosis and prevention to management and treatment options.
The book is relevant to dermatology clinicians, vascular surgeons, and dermatology nurses.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Science and Practice of Pressure Ulcer Management
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-7413-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Ltd., part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4471-7411-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4471-7413-4
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XI, 249
- Number of Illustrations 14 b/w illustrations, 71 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site