Table of contents
About this book
Integrating development processes, policies, and reliability predictions from the beginning of the product development lifecycle to ensure high levels of product performance and safety, this book helps companies overcome the challenges posed by increasingly complex systems in today’s competitive marketplace.
Examining both research on and practical aspects of product quality and reliability management with an emphasis on applications, the book features contributions written by active researchers and/or experienced practitioners in the field, so as to effectively bridge the gap between theory and practice and address new research challenges in reliability and quality management in practice.
Postgraduates, researchers and practitioners in the areas of reliability engineering and management, amongst others, will find the book to offer a state-of-the-art survey of quality and reliability management and practices.
Engineering Quality Management Maintenance and Warranty Systems Product Development Life Cycle Reliability Engineering System Reliability Modeling
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6778-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6776-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6778-5
- Series Print ISSN 1614-7839
- Series Online ISSN 2196-999X
- Buy this book on publisher's site