About this book
This book examines the toxicological and health implications of environmental epigenetics and provides knowledge through an interdisciplinary approach. Included in this volume are chapters outlining various environmental risk factors such as phthalates and dietary components, life states such as pregnancy and ageing, hormonal and metabolic considerations, and specific disease risks such as cancer cardiovascular diseases, and other non-communicable diseases.
Environmental Epigenetics imparts integrative knowledge of the science of epigenetics and the issues raised in environmental epidemiology.
This book is intended to serve both as a reference compendium on environmental epigenetics for scientists in academia, industry, and laboratories and as a textbook for graduate level environmental health courses.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6678-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6677-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6678-8
- Series Print ISSN 2168-4219
- Series Online ISSN 2168-4235
- Buy this book on publisher's site