About this book
Given their key position in the process control industry, process monitoring techniques have been extensively investigated by industrial practitioners and academic control researchers. Multivariate statistical process control (MSPC) is one of the most popular data-based methods for process monitoring and is widely used in various industrial areas. Effective routines for process monitoring can help operators run industrial processes efficiently at the same time as maintaining high product quality.
Multivariate Statistical Process Control reviews the developments and improvements that have been made to MSPC over the last decade, and goes on to propose a series of new MSPC-based approaches for complex process monitoring. These new methods are demonstrated in several case studies from the chemical, biological, and semiconductor industrial areas.
Control and process engineers, and academic researchers in the process monitoring, process control and fault detection and isolation (FDI) disciplines will be interested in this book. It can also be used to provide supplementary material and industrial insight for graduate and advanced undergraduate students, and graduate engineers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4513-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4512-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4513-4
- Series Print ISSN 1430-9491
- Series Online ISSN 2193-1577
- Buy this book on publisher's site