About this book
This book provides up-to-date and user-friendly guidance on the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of heart and vascular disease. Chapters cover a broad range of issues related to valve disease, including rheumatic fever, aortic root dilatation, infective endocarditis, and heart disease in pregnancy. The physical examination of major valve lesions, imaging techniques, and choosing a balance therapy are also discussed.
Valvular Heart Disease aims to give readers exposure to guideline-directed therapy and therapeutic decisions and is relevant to trainee and practising cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons, and cardiac radiologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2840-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Ltd., part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2839-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2840-3
- Series Print ISSN 2363-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2363-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site