About this book
This thesis involves the computation of the muonium-antimuonium oscillation time scale in a variety of Standard Model extensions. First, the gauge independence of the various 1-loop contributions to this process is demonstrated in the Standard Model modified only with the inclusion of right-handed neutrinos which were used to generate light neutrino masses via the see-saw mechanism. Next the muonium-antimuonium oscillation time scale in a supersymmetric (SUSY) extension of the Standard Model is calculated. The lower bound on the ratio of the two Higgs field VEVs is also discussed by using experimental results.
This Doctoral Thesis has been accepted by Purdue University, West Lafayette, USA.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-8330-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-8329-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-8330-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site