About this book
Frozen Sections are performed while a patient is undergoing surgery as a basis for making an immediate diagnosis that will impact treatment decisions. Frozen section diagnosis is often a highly demanding situation for the pathologist who must render a diagnosis quickly for the patient and surgeon.
The Frozen Section Library series will provide concise, user-friendly, site specific handbooks that are well illustrated and highlight the pitfalls, artifacts and differential diagnosis issues that arise in the hurried frozen section scenario.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-7790-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-7789-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-7790-8
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4157
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4165
- Buy this book on publisher's site