Table of contents
About this book
In this thoroughly revised and expanded third edition of the highly praised classic, The Principles of Clinical Cytogenetics, a panel of hands-on experts update their descriptions of the basic concepts and interpretations involved in chromosome analysis to include the many advances that have occurred in the field. Among the highlights are a full chapter devoted to advances in chromosome microarray, soon to become a standard of care in this field, as well as an update on chromosome nomenclature as reflected in ISCN 2009. Other features include an update on automation to reflect the current state of the art, an update on hematopoietic neoplasms to reflect the new WHO guidelines, and updates on all regulatory changes that have been implemented.
Cutting edge and readily accessible, The Principles of Clinical Cytogenetics, Third Edition offers physicians who depend on the cytogenetics laboratory for the diagnosis of their patients, students in cytogenetics programs, graduate and medical students studying for board examinations, cytogenetics technologists, and cytogeneticists a clear understanding of what happens in the cytogenetics laboratory to facilitate accurate and timely diagnoses.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-1688-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-1687-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-1688-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site