About this book
RF and Microwave Microelectronics Packaging presents the latest developments in packaging for high-frequency electronics. It will appeal to practicing engineers in the electronic packaging and high-frequency electronics fields and to academic researchers interested in understanding leading issues in the commercial sector. It covers the latest developments in thermal management, electrical/RF/thermal-mechanical designs and simulations, packaging and processing methods as well as other RF/MW packaging-related fields.
Bringing together years of experience in the field, lead authors Ken Kuang, Franklin Kim and Sean Cahill have brought together leading engineers working in electronics to explore the most recent developments of microelectronic packaging. RF and Microwave Microelectronics Packaging also:
- Presents methods and techniques used for measuring and testing of the electronic materials properties.
- Engages in an in-depth discussion of ceramic materials for RF/MW packaging.
- Offers numerical simulation methods and techniques used in analysis of electronic devices and materials.
- Discusses thermal management issues for RF/MW packaging.
- Creates a RF/Microwave Packaging Roadmap for Portable Devices.