About this book
Topics in Number 45 include:
- The cathodic reduction of nitrate and electrochemical membrane technology
- Non-haloaluminate ionic liquids
- The properties of nanowires composed of metals and semiconductors.
- Ammonium electrolysis as a renewable source of fuel
- The usefulness of synchrotron x-ray scattering to a wide range of electrode phenomena
From reviews of previous volumes:
"This long-standing series continues its tradition of offering high quality reviews of established and emerging subject areas, together with the less common aspects of electrochemical science… [and] deserves a place in electrochemistry libraries and should prove useful to electrochemists and related workers."
- Chemistry and Industry
"Continues the valuable service that has been rendered by the Modern Aspects series."
- Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry
"Will definitely be of much use to researchers in the field of electrochemistry.… The editors of this well-produced volume deserve all appreciation for maintaining the excellent standard of the series."
- Bulletin of Electrochemistry
"Extremely well-referenced and very readable.… Maintains the overall high standards of the series."
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0655-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0654-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0655-7
- Series Print ISSN 0076-9924
- Buy this book on publisher's site