Table of contents
About this book
Astronomical observing and photography are favorite pastimes of yours. You want to combine the two, but you’re not sure how. Or perhaps you have dabbled in astronomy for a while and want to take another step.
What do you photograph? Will something that looks amazing as you peer at it through a telescope look the same in a photograph? There are so many dazzling sights in the night sky. How to choose?
Ruben Kier has some answers for you. With his technical expertise and wide experience as both a visual observer and a photographer, he can help you attain some of the best images you can imagine, perhaps ones you will want to send to a magazine or proudly put up on your website. And the secret is – it’s not that hard! It’s mostly a matter of choosing the right subjects and then doing the necessary post-processing to get results that will dazzle.
So get out there on the next clear night and create something to show for your efforts. Your friends will be impressed, and you will be thrilled at how you are able to combine the two passions of your life into one.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0603-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0602-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0603-8
- Series Print ISSN 1431-9756
- Buy this book on publisher's site