Table of contents
About this book
With chapters written by internationally distinguished neuroradiologists, neurologists, psychiatrists, cognitive neuroscientists, and physicists, Functional Neuroradiology is divided into 9 major sections, including:
· Physical principles of all key functional techniques;
· Lesion characterization using Diffusion, Perfusion, Permeability, MR spectroscopy, and Positron Emission Tomography;
· An overview of BOLD fMRI physical principles and key concepts, including scanning methodologies, experimental research design, data analysis, and functional connectivity;
· Eloquent Cortex and White matter localization using BOLD fMRI and Diffusion Tensor Imaging;
· Clinical applications of BOLD fMRI in Neurosurgery, Neurology, Psychiatry, Neuropsychology, and Neuropharmacology;
· Multi-modality functional Neuroradiology;
· Beyond Proton Imaging;
· Functional spine and CSF imaging;
· A full-color Neuroanatomical Brain atlas of eloquent cortex and key white matter tracts and BOLD fMRI paradigms.
By offering readers a complete overview of functional imaging modalities and techniques currently used in patient diagnosis and management, as well as emerging technology, Functional Neuroradiology is a vital information source for physicians and cognitive neuroscientists involved in daily practice and research.