About this book
Big Data Application Architecture Pattern Recipes answers one of the most critical questions of this time 'how do you select the best end-to-end architecture to solve your big data problem?'.
The book deals with various mission critical problems encountered by solution architects, consultants, and software architects while dealing with the myriad options available for implementing a typical solution, trying to extract insight from huge volumes of data in real–time and across multiple relational and non-relational data types for clients from industries like retail, telecommunication, banking, and insurance. The patterns in this book provide the strong architectural foundation required to launch your next big data application.
The architectures for realizing these opportunities are based on relatively less expensive and heterogeneous infrastructures compared to the traditional monolithic and hugely expensive options that exist currently. This book describes and evaluates the benefits of heterogeneity which brings with it multiple options of solving the same problem, evaluation of trade-offs and validation of 'fitness-for-purpose' of the solution.
- Book Title Big Data Application Architecture Q & A
- Book Subtitle A Problem-Solution Approach
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6293-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-6292-3
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-6293-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 172
- Number of Illustrations 92 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Data Structures and Information Theory
- Buy this book on publisher's site