About this book
To accomplish this, look no further than iPhone 4S Made Simple. More than 1,000 screen visuals and clear-cut instructions guide you through both basic and advanced features of the iPhone 4S, from email and calendar tips to navigating the App Store and understanding Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks.
Written by two successful smartphone trainers and authors, this is the go-to guide for the latest and greatest version of the iPhone. This book should also help those who use the popular iPhone 4 or earlier iPhones, that are now running or can run the new iOS 5 operating system as well.
- Book Title iPhone 4S Made Simple
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3588-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2011
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-3587-3
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-3588-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIV, 608
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Apple and iOS
- Buy this book on publisher's site