About this book
Python Algorithms explains the Python approach to algorithm analysis and design. Written by Magnus Lie Hetland, author of Beginning Python, this book is sharply focused on classical algorithms, but it also gives a solid understanding of fundamental algorithmic problem-solving techniques.
- The book deals with some of the most important and challenging areas of programming and computer science, but in a highly pedagogic and readable manner.
- The book covers both algorithmic theory and programming practice, demonstrating how theory is reflected in real Python programs.
- Well-known algorithms and data structures that are built into the Python language are explained, and the user is shown how to implement and evaluate others himself.
algorithmics algorithms computer computer science programming techniques
- Book Title Python Algorithms: Mastering Basic Algorithms in the Python Language
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3238-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2010
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-3237-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-3238-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 336
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site