Table of contents
About this book
The Android development platform, created by Google and the Open Handset Alliance, is a platform in its truest sense, encompassing hundreds of classes beyond the traditional Java classes and open source components that ship with the SDK.
With Beginning Android 2, you’ll learn how to develop applications for Android 2.x mobile devices, using simple examples that are ready to run with your copy of the software development kit. Author, Android columnist, writer, developer, and community advocate Mark L. Murphy will show you what you need to know to get started programming Android applications, including how to craft graphical user interfaces, use GPS, and access web services.
- Book Title Beginning Android 2
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-2630-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2010
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-2629-1
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-2630-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 416
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site