About this book
Enough about learning the fundamentals of the intriguing JavaFX platform; it's now time to start implementing visually stunning and dynamic Java-based rich Internet applications (RIAs) for your desktop or mobile front end. This book will show you what the JavaFX platform can really do for Java desktop and mobile front ends. It presents a number of excellent visual effects and techniques that will make any JavaFX application stand out—whether it's animation, multimedia, or a game. The techniques shown in this book are invaluable for competing in today's market, and they'll help set your RIAs apart from your competitor's.
- Create visual effects that perform well.
- Add subtle animations to bring any application to life.
- Use the graphical power of the JavaFX platform.
- Book Title JavaFX™ Special Effects
- Book Subtitle Taking Java™ RIA to the Extreme with Animation, Multimedia, and Game Elements
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-2624-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-2623-9
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-2624-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages , 300
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics
- Buy this book on publisher's site