About this book
Written by bestselling Beginning Joomla! author Dan Rahmel, Advanced Joomla! picks up right where Beginning Joomla! left off. Amongst other things, it shows you how to integrate advanced features into your Joomla! site, including social networking, blogging, and Google and Yahoo! web services; construct advanced Joomla! templates that use multiple stylesheets; use advanced administration techniques; and employ MySQL data reporting, remote deployment, and quality control using automated testing.
Advanced Joomla! assists content providers and web developers in all aspects of Joomla! content creation. For graphic artists and web designers, the professional template techniques and site organization information will prove invaluable. For developers who are weary of the often Byzantine documentation and hunger for clear organized information, Advanced Joomla! holds the key to unlocking the treasures of this advanced CMS system.
- Book Title Advanced Joomla!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1629-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4302-1628-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-1629-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 412
- Number of Illustrations 156 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site