About this book
You've long been enamored with the Python language, and have mastered its many nuances. Yet something seems to be missing—a productivity boost that you know is possible but you're not sure how to go about it. This was the sentiment of so many developers before discovering Agile programming paradigm, which embraces concepts such as automation, effective code management, and test–driven development.
Foundations of Agile Python Development is the first book to apply these sought–after principles to Python developers, introducing both the tools and techniques built and supported by the Python community. Authored by Jeff Younker, a well–known member of Python's agile community who is perhaps best known for his creation of a popular Python testing framework, this book is sure to be a hit among readers who may have reached their limits of knowledge regarding the Python language, yet are seeking to improve their understanding of how sound processes can boost productivity to unparalleled heights.
- Book Title Foundations of Agile Python Development
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0635-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2008
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-59059-981-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-0635-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages , 416
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site