About this book
This volume delves into a spectrum of theoretical as well as applied aspects of high-resolution stratigraphic approaches in paleontology. It explores how increasingly detailed knowledge of the fossil record can enhance our understanding of the evolution of life on Earth and also allows geoscientists to address a broad range of important evolutionary and environmental questions in this arena.
A 'zipped' version of the program CONOP9 2007 along with read-me files, sample files, and other documentation are available via a web site (see below). An earlier version of CONOP9 was initially supplied with 'High-Resolution Approaches in Stratigraphic Paleontology' (PJ Harries, editor) and described in Chapter 13 of that volume. This is an updated version of the program, and the documentation supplied with this version supersedes the information supplied in that chapter.
To view the CONOP9 Programs, click on the link CONOP9 Programs on the right side of this page under Related links.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title High-Resolution Approaches in Stratigraphic Paleontology
- Series Title Topics in Geobiology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-9053-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4020-1443-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-90-481-6352-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4020-9053-0
- Series ISSN 0275-0120
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 470
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Earth Sciences, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site