Table of contents
About these proceedings
The 29th International Symposium on Acoustical Imaging was held in Shonan Village, Kanagawa, Japan, April 15-18, 2007.
This interdisciplinary Symposium has been taking place every two years since 1968 and forms a unique forum for advanced research, covering new technologies, developments, methods and theories in all areas of acoustics. In the course of the years the volumes in the Acoustical Imaging Series have developed and become well-known and appreciated reference works.
Offering both a broad perspective on the state-of-the-art in the field as well as an in-depth look at its leading edge research, this Volume 29 in the Series contains again an excellent collection of seventy papers presented in nine major categories:
Biological and Medical Applications
Non-Destructive Evaluation and Industrial Applications
Components and Systems
Geophysics and Underwater Imaging
Physics and Mathematics
Medical Image Analysis
FDTD method and Other Numerical Simulations
Researchers, industrial scientists, clinicians, graduate students interested in using acoustics for all aspects of imaging.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-8823-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-8822-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-8823-0
- Series Print ISSN 0270-5117
- Buy this book on publisher's site