Table of contents
About these proceedings
Novel Algorithms and Techniques in Telecommunications, Automation and Industrial Electronics includes a set of rigorously reviewed world-class manuscripts addressing and detailing state-of-the-art research projects in the areas of Industrial Electronics, Technology & Automation, Telecommunications and Networking.
Novel Algorithms and Techniques in Telecommunications, Automation and Industrial Electronics includes selected papers form the conference proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Electronics, Technology & Automation (IETA 2007) and International Conference on Telecommunications and Networking (TeNe 07) which were part of the International Joint Conferences on Computer, Information and Systems Sciences and Engineering (CISSE 2007).
- Computer Networks: Access Technologies, Medium Access Control, Network architectures and Equipment, Optical Networks and Switching, Telecommunication Technology, and Ultra Wideband Communications.
- Coding and Modulation: Modeling and Simulation, OFDM technology , Space-time Coding, Spread Spectrum and CDMA Systems.
- Wireless technologies: Bluetooth , Cellular Wireless Networks, Cordless Systems and Wireless Local Loop, HIPERLAN, IEEE 802.11, Mobile Network Layer, Mobile Transport Layer, and Spread Spectrum.
- Network Security and applications: Authentication Applications, Block Ciphers Design Principles, Block Ciphers Modes of Operation, Electronic Mail Security, Encryption & Message Confidentiality, Firewalls, IP Security, Key Cryptography & Message Authentication, and Web Security.
- Control Systems and automation: Advanced and Distributed Control Systems, Automation, Expert Systems, Robotics, Factory Automation, Intelligent Control Systems, Man Machine Interaction, Manufacturing Information System, Motion Control, and Process Automation.