About this book
This is the first book of its kind to solely focus on silicon containing dendritic polymers. The contributions of those experts who either originally introduced each field or who played a major role in its progress are reported. The developments in each of the major areas of this field are presented from their origins to the present.
Each chapter is held to the highest scientific standards. Hence, it is anticipated that this text will become an invaluable guide and vanguard of reference for experienced scientists interested in the fields of polymer and material science, synthetic chemistry, and nanotechnology. It will also serve advanced graduate students either as a source of creative inspiration or as a textbook for appropriate courses.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-8174-3
- Copyright Information Springer Netherlands 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-8173-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-8174-3
- Series Print ISSN 1875-3108
- Buy this book on publisher's site