Table of contents
About these proceedings
Innovations in E-learning, Instruction Technology, Assessment and Engineering Education is a collection of world class paper articles addressing the following topics:
- E-Learning including development of courses and systems for technical and liberal studies programs; online laboratories; intelligent testing using fuzzy logic; evaluation of on line courses in comparison to traditional courses; mediation in virtual environments; and methods for speaker verification.
- Instruction Technology including internet textbooks; pedagogy-oriented markup languages; graphic design possibilities; open source classroom management software; automatic email response systems; tablet-pcs; personalization using web mining technology; intelligent digital chalkboards; virtual room concepts for cooperative scientific work; and network technologies, management, and architecture.
- Science and Engineering Research Assessment Methods including assessment of K-12 and university level programs; adaptive assessments; auto assessments; assessment of virtual environments and e-learning.
- Engineering and Technical Education including cap stone and case study course design; virtual laboratories; bioinformatics; robotics; metallurgy; building information modeling; statistical mechanics; thermodynamics; information technology; occupational stress and stress prevention; web enhanced courses; and promoting engineering careers.
- Pedagogy including benchmarking; group-learning; active learning; teaching of multiple subjects together; ontology; and knowledge representation.
- Issues in K-12 Education including 3D virtual learning environment for children; e-learning tools for children; game playing and systems thinking; and tools to learn how to write foreign languages.
Instructional Design Learning management system PowerPoint SCORM Web circuit cisse distance education e-learning learning learning object material modeling physics testing
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-6262-9
- Copyright Information Springer 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-6261-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-6262-9