Table of contents
About these proceedings
In this book key contributions on developments and challenges in research and education on microelectronics, microsystems and related areas are published.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to: emerging fields in design and technology, new concepts in teaching, multimedia in microelectronics, industrial roadmaps and microelectronic education, curricula, nanoelectronics teaching, long distance education.
The book is intended for academic education level and targets professors, researchers and PhDs involved in microelectronics and/or more generally, in electrical engineering, microsystems and material sciences.
The 2004 edition of European Workshop on Microelectronics Education (EWME) is particularly focused on the interface between microelectronics and bio-medical sciences.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Microelectronics Education
- Book Subtitle Proceedings of the 5th European Workshop on Microelectronics Education, held in Lausanne, Switzerland, April 15–16, 2004
Adrian M. Ionescu
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-2651-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4020-2072-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-94-015-7052-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4020-2651-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 299
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Electronics and Microelectronics, Instrumentation
Electronic Circuits and Devices
- Buy this book on publisher's site