About this book
This book covers a wide range of diverse immunoinformatics research topics, involving tools and databases of potential epitope prediction, HLA gene analysis, MHC characterizing, in silico vaccine design, mathematical modeling of host-pathogen interactions, and network analysis of immune system data. In that way, this fully updated volume explores the enormous value of computational tools and models in immunology research. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include the kind of key insights and detailed implementation advice to encourage successful results in the lab.
Authoritative and practical, Immunoinformatics, Third Edition serves as an ideal guide for scientists working at the intersection of bioinformatics, mathematical modelling, and statistics for the study of immune systems biology.
Epitope prediction Mathematical modeling Network analysis Statistical techniques Vaccine design Immune systems biology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0389-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0388-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0389-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site