About this book
This volume details methods used to track cells in the body and will serve as a reference for preclinical and clinical researchers in the fields of medicine and biomedical science. Chapters guide readers through protocols on bioluminescence imaging, fluorescence imaging, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, computed tomography, and positron emission spectroscopy. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cell Tracking: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0364-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0363-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0364-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site