Table of contents
About this book
This third edition aims to provide new and updated methods on animal influenza viruses as well as more advanced protocols that will guide the reader in designing research. Chapters detail influenza in peridomestic animals, marine mammals, savian influenza, swine influenza, equine influenza, hemagglutination, genome sequencing, and influenza in other mammals. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Animal Influenza Virus: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0346-8
- Copyright Information This is a U.S. government work and not under copyright protection in the U.S.; foreign copyright protection may apply. 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0345-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0346-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site