Table of contents
About this book
This second edition provides techniques used to study of the underlying transcriptional programs of stem cells that promote self-renewal and differentiation. Chapters detail next-generation sequencing technologies, data analysis, protocols on analysis and visualization of single-cell RNA-Seq data, analysis of 3D chromatin architecture, interpretation of large-scale interaction networks, transcriptional networks in embryonic and adult stem cells, derivation of stem cells, and transcriptional programs that promote reprogramming, transdifferentiation, and cancer formation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Stem Cell Transcriptional Network: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to provide a key resource for biologists seeking to interrogate these vital networks.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0301-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0300-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0301-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site