About this book
This volume looks at the latest techniques used to perform comparative structure analyses, and predict and evaluate protein-ligand interactions. The chapters in this book cover tools and servers such as LiteMol; Bio3D-Web; DALI; CATH; HoTMuSiC, a contact-base protein structure analysis tool known as CAD-Score; PyDockSaxs and HADDOCK; CombDock and DockStar; the BioMagResBank database; as well as BME and CoNSEnsX+. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, step-by-step, readily reproducible computational protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Structural Bioinformatics: Methods and Protocols is a practical guide for researchers to learn more about the aforementioned tools to further enhance their studies in the growing field of structural bioinformatics.
Chapter 13 is open access under a CC-BY 4.0 license via link.springer.com.
PDB database mmCIF PDBml NMR BioMagResBank
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Structural Bioinformatics
- Book Subtitle Methods and Protocols
- Series Title Methods in Molecular Biology
- Series Abbreviated Title Methods Molecular Biology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0270-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-0716-0269-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-0716-0272-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-0716-0270-6
- Series ISSN 1064-3745
- Series E-ISSN 1940-6029
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 256
- Number of Illustrations 10 b/w illustrations, 76 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site