About this book
This volume provides current and new advanced methods and protocols to study T cells. Chapters guide readers through T cell diversity using mass cytometry, analyzing T cells from single cell level, CRISPR/Cas9 techniques to study the T cell activation, techniques to study subsets of Tcell’s, procedures to study artificial antigen presentosomes for T cell activation, techniques to study the T cell development, two-photon microscopy, and MAIT cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, T-Cell Receptor Signaling: Methods and Protocols aims to provide a wide range of approaches and be an invaluable resource for present and future generations of T cell researchers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0266-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0265-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0266-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site