About this book
This book provides a variety of procedures for synthetically producing peptides and their derivatives, ensuring the kind of precision that is of paramount importance for successful synthesis. Numerous techniques relevant to drugs and vaccines are explored, such as conjugation and condensation methodologies. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Peptide Synthesis: Methods and Protocols serves as an essential guide to the many crucial processes that will allow researchers to efficiently prepare, purify, characterize, and use peptides for chemical, biochemical, and biological studies.
Drug-like properties Biosynthetic methods Vaccine antigens Conjugation Peptide derivatives Product yield and purity
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0227-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0226-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0227-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site