Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides various techniques and methodologies currently used in the study of MERS-CoV. Chapters are divided into four parts detailing evolution and entry of MERS-coronavirus, genetic alteration and structural determination of MERS-coronavirus proteins, quantitation of virus and anti-viral factors, and mouse models for MERS -coronavirus. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, MERS Coronavirus: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
SARS-CoV MERS-CoV metagenomics reverse genetics. cDNA clones
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0211-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0210-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0211-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site