Table of contents
About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with a look at the latest techniques in plant epigenetics and epigenomic research. Chapters in this book cover topics such as whole genome methylome analysis; analysis of DNA methylation; chromatin analysis of metabolic gene clusters in plants; plant epigenetic stress memory induced by drought; small non-coding RNA analysis in seeds of forest tree species; and a discussion on epigenetics inheritance in plants. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Plant Epigenetics and Epigenomics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource for both novice and expert researchers, and aims to advance this field of study by paving the way for integrating epigenetic mechanisms into models of plant function during development and evolution.
Arabidopsis DNA demethylation MSAP histone modifications Crispr-Cas9
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0179-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0178-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0179-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site