Table of contents
About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with a look at the latest techniques used to study plant hormone jasmonate (JA). The chapters in this book are organized into three parts: Parts One and Two discuss the role of JA in plant physiology and development, and in plant-biotic interactions. Part Three talks about methods used by researchers to study jasmonate metabolism and signaling. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and practical, Jasmonate in Plant Biology: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource for both novice and expert researchers who are interested in learning more about this developing field.
root development abiotic stresses JAZ-MYC interaction coronatine-O-methyloxime CRISPR/Cas9
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0142-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0141-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0142-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site