About this book
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the major biochemical analytical techniques, with detailed descriptions of the instrumentation and applications. The contributions, which each focus on a specific technique, are based on a thorough review and analysis of the current literature as well as the authors’ experiences in the lab.
Divided into nine parts, the book provides insights into basic separation techniques like sedimentation, filtration and centrifugation, as well as analytical techniques such as spectrophotometry, chromatography, electrophoresis, immuno-techniques, radioactivity and microscopy.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0134-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0133-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0134-1
- Series Print ISSN 1949-2448
- Series Online ISSN 1949-2456
- Buy this book on publisher's site