Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on ion mobility-mass spectrometry (IM-MS) and informatics approaches to improve traditional analysis of molecules by providing fundamentals and protocols for exploiting the potential of state-of-the-art IM-MS technology for the most common analytical applications. The chapters have been organized into four parts, each dealing with a particular set of IM-MS applications: 1) metabolomics and lipidomics; 2) proteomics and glycomics; 3) imaging and ambient ionization IM-MS; and 4) bioinformatic solutions for analyzing IM-MS data and deriving CCS values. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Ion Mobility-Mass Spectrometry: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal resource for scientists delving into the technique's unprecedented analytical advantages, enabling novel qualitative and quantitative applications for the analysis of complex biological samples.
IM-MS Informatics Electrophoretic techniques Complex biological sample analysis Bioinformatics Analyte identification Metabolomics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0030-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0029-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0030-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site