Table of contents
About this book
Warranty Data Collection and Analysis deals with warranty data collection and analysis and the problems associated with these activities. The book is a both a research monograph and a handbook for practitioners. As a research monograph, it unifies the literature on warranty data collection and analysis, and presents the important results in an integrated manner. In the process, it highlights topics that require further research. As a handbook, it provides the essential methodology needed by practitioners involved with warranty data collection and analysis, along with extensive references to further results. Models and techniques needed for proper and effective analysis of data are included, together with guidelines for their use in warranty management, product improvement, and new product development.
Warranty Data Collection and Analysis will be of interest to researchers (engineers and statisticians) and practitioners (engineers, applied statisticians, and managers) involved with product warranty and reliability. It is also suitable for use as a reference text for graduate-level reliability programs in engineering, applied statistics, operations research, and management.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-85729-647-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-85729-646-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-85729-647-4
- Series Print ISSN 1614-7839
- Buy this book on publisher's site